Peer groups are one of the most effective tools that Contractors can use to grow their businesses. Peer groups give you the advantage of seeing first hand how a similar but non-competing group of Contractors run their businesses.
The best peer groups whether facilitated or not all have similar traits.
- The goals of member Contractors are generally aligned and are well communicated / documented.
- Meetings have structure and occur on a regular basis; at least twice annually.
- Members execute well; action items from each meeting are completed.
- New ideas are regularly brought into the meetings whether from outsiders, books or specific presentations by member Contractors.
- Key members of each Contractor’s management team are included in the process on a regular basis.
With our team’s deep experience in various aspects of the construction industry we offer several solutions related to peer groups.
- Special Topic Training / Facilitations
- Tactical Peer Groups
- Business Development
- Field Productivity Improvement
- Project Management Processes
- Financial Process Improvement
- Emerging Contractor Peer Groups
- Local Growth Groups